Benefits of Using Subramanyam Yantra:
• It brings wealth or Lakshmi Kataksha.
• Helps flourish business.
• Protects us from accidents and harmful injuries.
• It protects us from people who perform black magic and also from the effects of black magic.
• It protects us from our enemies.
• It helps boost confidence and help build intelligence.
• It brings success in every aspect of life.
How to Perform Pooja to Yantra :
• The Yantra has to be kept on an altar facing north or east.
• The centre of the yantra is always placed at the eye level.
• The Yantra has to be washed with a mixture of rose, water and milk or just milk and water and has to be wiped with a clean and dry cloth.
• The first step is to apply sandalwood and then kumkum at the centre as well as the edge of the yantra.
• Then the fruits offered have to be made holy.
• Then candles or ghee lamps have to be lit along with incense sticks.
• Then the Subramanya Pooja is performed where the mantras are enchanted 108 times.
• The pooja should be performed preferably after taking a shower.