GOPAL KRISHNA GOSWAMI:
Gopal Krishna Goswami is a leader in ISKCON spiritual movement and he is the direct disciple of Sri Prabhupada. Gopal Krishna is still working as an active guru in ISKCON. His birth name is Gopal Krishna Khanna.
Gopal Krishna Goswami was born in the year 1944 in New Delhi. After finishing his degree, he studied in foreign countries and become a Marketing professional in an MNC.
He met his guru Prabhupada in the year 1968 in Canada, and after conversing with him, he accepted him as his spiritual master. In the year 1969, he has become one of the Prabhupada's disciples, and he was named as Gopal Krishna Dasa.
He got married in the year 1970 to a pious good natured lady.
During the year 1975, Gopal Krishna returned to India, and began to start his spiritual works, like publication of spiritual books, giving lectures in front of audience, circulating the books amongst the people in busy places etc. Gopal Krishna began to preach the holy Srimad Bhagavatam amongst the people, and spread the KRISHNA BHAKTI throughout the world.
In 1981, he has become a saint and travelled throughout the world in order to spread the spirituality.
At present, Sri Gopal Krishna Goswami is taking care of many ISKCON Centres and guiding the people through his noble talks.
Gopal Krishna Goswami still delivers lectures at ISKCON temples, speaking on topics such as Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam.
1. Become a slave to Lord Krishna, and put all of your burdens on his shoulders.
2. Krishna only removes our tears, and gives confidence to us.
3. Don’t waste even a single second, without worshipping Lord Krishna.
4. Spiritual thoughts alone would heal all of our physical and mental diseases.
5. Listen to the holy discourses on Bhagavatham and Bhagavat Gita, and follow the teachings of Lord Krishna in your life.
6. Do always good activities in your life, since you have been permanently watched by Lord Krishna.
7. Lord Krishna would make you to shine in your life, based on your sincere bhakti on him.
8. Provide food to the poor and the hungry people, and do lot of charity works in your life.
9. Take care of your parents properly, and provide proper food and medical aid to them.